Tutorial on Knowledge Graphs by Dr. Peter Haase
On 22 November 2016 at 15:00 in lecture room 285 at Kronverksky pr. 49 (main building) Peter Haase will give a tutorial and hands-on session on Knowledge Graphs.
Duration: 2 hours.
The tutorial will cover:
- An introduction to knowledge graphs
- Applications of knowledge graphs in business, industry and cultural heritage
- Creating and interlinking knowledge graphs from existing data
- End-user authoring of knowledge graphs
- Semantic search over rich knowledge graphs
To participate in the hands-on session you will need a laptop. If you don't have a permit to pass to the University, please, call +7 (911) 199-55-73.
Participation is open to everyone whose scientific interests include Knowledge Engineering, Semantic Web technologies, Data Science, Semantic Search, Question Answering, etc.
Peter Haase is a co-head of ISST Laboratory. Peter has founded metaphacts in October 2014. He has 20+ years of IT experience, with 14+ years in semantic technologies, in academia as well as in industry. In 2006, Peter obtained his PhD from the University of Karlsruhe (now KIT) under the supervision of Prof. Rudi Studer. Lastly, he worked as Head of Research and Development at fluid Operations AG.